This is the box opening for "Chu" (aka Sae Neko), Reeka's feline companion in the world of the book.
(SCULPT: CD Wong)
Black resin cat ears I purchased along with my kitty and two free gifts!!
The neat little certificate.
The main event. First look at Wong. I don't think I'll keep those eyes in him.
Better look at the new Sae Neko.
Closer look at the two gifts I got. They're called Mokona Modoki. They're also part of my manga story alongside Sae Neko and Reeka.






Oh he is so cute!!! I want to order the black version for myself! And the little Mokona modoki are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThe black resin is quite lovely from Camilla Dynasty. I ordered some kitty ears in the black resin and it's so gorgeous. Have to admit to never having seen black resin before so it was quite the novelty.
DeleteHope you are able to post photos when you get one They were superfast. Mine shipped just a week after I ordered. And really great customer service too.
Also, if you order over a hundred dollars, I think you must get the Mokona Modoki as gifts (until they run out of them). I honestly was hoping I'd get one of them so getting two was a bonus.