Saturday, 20 April 2013

Hope Springs

Today was a photo day for the current SD crew, minus Saint as I am waiting for his body from Dollshe to arrive. Recently did a 'reboot' of my collection and decided to re-invent a Sims 2 story I wrote called Blue Rhapsody. However, I changed the band name to the title of a Sims 3 story I wrote, Hope Springs which in this case refers to a self-funded indie rock/punk band.

Photo Montage Music: 'Daylight Cover'~ Cover by Alex Goot, Julia Sheer.

Meet the band members (everyone that's here that is.)

 
From left to right, front row to back row: April (lead vocalist/violin), Devon (piano/songwriter/singer), Naoise (guitar), Geraint (drums/guitar).
 
Not pictured yet: Josef (Manager/PR)
 

 
April and Naoise, currently in a relationship. Introduced to each other by Devon.
 
 
 
Childhood best friends and next door neighbours, April and Devon. Briefly dated in junior high but decided they preferred friendship over a relationship.
 
 
April, lead vocalist. Also plays the violin.
 
 
Devon is Hope Springs' piano player, songwriter and singer. He does a lot of duets with April.
 
 
Geraint was 'discovered' by Josef. Believed to be a former model turned musician after a motorbike accident that left him with a scar.
 
 
Extra photos of Devon.

 
Original band members from the Sims 2 story:
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. They look like art/indie rock band. Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to build a easy to store set for these guys. They need something different than the walls of my house!

      Delete
    2. When we moved in here I kidnapped one of those small tables we bought for our salon. It's now my doll room with two cardboard walls painted white and some nice details added. Maybe try getting a single table for your gang?
      Unless your cat is a hunter.

      Delete
    3. Not enough room for a table but maybe a small coffee table...

      I don't leave my dolls out of their cabinets unless I am taking a photo of them because I don't trust my cats not to try and maul them or something.

      Delete