A lot going on in life right now but I've found dolls to be a nice distraction. Or rather, window shopping to put it honestly. I don't really bother with an official wishlist because this changes all the time, depending on mood mostly and how tight fisted I am feeling.
Regarding the last wishlist, I decided to forego a third Pukifee (PKF Vanilla). Two keeps me happy and Mio and Ante are enough although still waiting on Mio to ship from FL. And after some research into the new remodelled Sugarble body, I've come to the conclusion that as nice as the dolls are (Hellena in particular), I am not sure I want to have another doll with posing issues. I already have at least two here already. I'm at my "stupid at posing" quota.
That doesn't stop me from window shopping for a possible new addition. I have said I'd really like at least one more tiny and I'd really love my tan SD gypsy girl one day (if Luts ever release a Delf girl sculpt I like enough) but I'm not in a hurry. I have a few bits and pieces to finish on the current crew, although other than four needing face ups, I don't actually have too much more to finish on the others.
On to the possible (future) addition. After poking around cyberspace, I recently (or belatedly) discovered Luts Tiny Delf Dorothy.
Official photo from Luts.
I love her adorable little face and those big eyes, small lips always get me. That and I think Luts do really lovely default face ups so I wouldn't have to send her away to be faced up. I also really like the aesthetics of this tiny body. It seems to pose decently and is not really that much bigger than a Pukifee (although from comparison photos I've seen, they do have a rather egg shaped head.)
I really don't have anymore on my wishlist other than that. Free time may become a luxury for me in the coming year if all goes to plan. But at least for what's left of this year, I'd really like to finish everyone that needs finishing and move on any dolls that no longer work for me.

She's very sweet and new in the Luts family, isn't she? I haven't seen their tinies until some weeks ago. But then again I don't check their site often.
ReplyDeleteI don't often check their dolls to be honest but I only notice her because I saw some come up on the MP and decided to go and do a bit of research. She's quite cute and Luts don't charge extra for their tan skin which is nice. I also saw some posing photos and her body doesn't look too bad in terms of posing. I have to also say I've ordered a few things from Luts, not dolls but wigs and stuff and I always found their customer service really good.
DeleteI admit to loving this chibi style though. And I am still unsure I want a 27cm and the Tiny Delfs are only 16cm which fits within the size limits I want for the tinies.