Let's start with a pretty picture of a pretty girl in her pretty new dress (more on that after the Read More).
I've updated the pages tab with a Link to this blog page. I know someone had asked about a link button and I've only now just got around to actually making one.
I also have a shiny new gallery at ipernity here. This came about as a result of the "new" flickr which some describe as being more modern and edgy and I describe as a platform that is clunky and not user friendly and barely loads for me now. Suffice to say, everyone has their opinions on this and each to his own.
A week ago, I received this beautiful dress from Beatrix (thank you!).
I love her drawings. And it's so beautifully wrapped.
And modelled here by the lovely Rune (MYD Heeah).




I really really need to get to work with my own blog. I miss buttons and I'm also kind of bored with the old layout. Wish I was less photoshop resistant.
ReplyDeleteThat mess with flickr is just so annoying. Why they can't give people an option? It really wouldn't hurt them.
And no one is going to pay 50 dollars for add free space.
I'm so glad you received the package and you like the outfit! :)
Oooh, is Rune going to be a redhead? She has such a beautiful, delicate face, can't wait to see what you come up with for her face up.
Is it going to be more natural or fantasy?
Again, sorry for the late response to this comment.
DeleteI am always changing the look of my blog. I tried pastel colours and it really wasn't me. I am definitely more into the dark colours for my blogs, black, grey, white are my colours.
I am not sure if Rune will be a redhead or not yet. Her character has developed a lot more since this post and I have a clearer idea of what she will look like now and I think she will end up as a blonde. Her face up I hope will be a combination of natural colours with a fantasy feel. But I really don't have a clear enough image in mind yet...