Inspiration is lacking over this way. Could be due to high levels of frustration. I cannot seem to find the things I want for my dolls so that I can say that they are complete. And if I do find it, it's either in the wrong size or outside of my budget range. Aren't hobbies supposed to be fun?
Update on the photo blog idea, I binned it. Too much fiddling around. Back to square one.
I did manage to take a photo today of my Resinsoul Song. I am still not happy with how he looks so I've ordered a custom wig for him and I will have to think more on what I want him to wear.

Hehehe, sometimes you have to try a thing to know if it will work or not XD
ReplyDeleteThat is so true. I am hoping to get him a white fake fur wig that has red stripes to go with his eyes. Having the hardest time figuring out an outfit for him though. I do think black looks better on him than that yellow. Yeesh, what was I thinking!
Delete