Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Jarlath Reborn

Back at the beginning of year, I received my dark grey RS Song. Since then, he's had a face up by Krowbar which I am now only getting around to photographing. I've had a few mishaps with choosing eyes for him but have finally settled on treading down the "typical dark elf" path of red eyes and white hair. What can I say? Sometimes the classics work best.

 
He shells the character of 'Jarlath', a man seeking redemption for his past deeds.
 
Theme Song: What I've Done ~ Linkin Park
 

Gorgeous tattoo work.


 
Subtle "veins".
 


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really love the grey skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely although this one is a dark grey. Resinsoul also has the standard grey. The dark grey is a special order request. I don't think they have it available on their colour list on their site but you can request it just like their dark tan.

      Delete
  2. Yes, sometimes the classics are classic for a reason! He is very gorgeous, I absolutely love him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried all different combinations with him but I ended up coming back to the initial idea of the classic dark elf. I rather like it.

      Delete