My two Minifee twins have yet again received a makeover session.
Lilliandra goes from the sweet and innocent young girl to Kendra, a bit edgier with a bit of tomboy thrown in for good measure.
Ciara has always been a bit spunky but a new look to Rayne makes her into a bit of a rock star with attitude.
Your girls look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I definitely like their new style better.
DeleteI love how your girls look!!! They are both gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteI finally found your blog since you have been commenting a bit over at w.i.s.h.e.s <3 would you like to exchange links? I couldnt find a banner but I would love to link you! Let me know :D
Thanks! I like playing around with their style a fair bit so not sure how long they will keep this particular style for yet!
DeleteI've been following w.i.s.h.e.s for a while now. Discovered your blog ages ago and have been meaning to get around to leaving comments. I really enjoy reading along and I love your characters. I read a few of your doll stories too. Your Carl was one of the ones that pushed me into getting my own. I also had a Rheia at one stage too but she is sadly gone now. Although lately, been thinking she'd make a pretty cool boy.
I have your link on my links out page right now. Trying to figure out how to get the links to my sidebar!
You can find a link banner for this blog at this page: http://waywardinn.blogspot.com.au/p/links-out_14.html
And thanks for wanting to link to my blog.
Added you!
DeleteI was happy to read you have following my blog for a while now and that you enjoy you and my George actually inspired you to buy a Carl <3<3<3 You totally made my day!!!!! Too bad I didn't learn about yours first, I think you have a really interesting collection, with such different dolls from different companies! I will follow your post more closely from now on, since I am interested to learn more!
Thank for starting to comment over at w.i.s.h.e.s btw!!! I love reading them <3
Ooops, commented with my Google account instead....I am still a newbie in this commenting stuff, sorry!
DeleteThanks for adding me.
DeleteGeorge always makes me smile whenever he shows up in your stories. I like the others too but George has a special place in my heart.
Thank you. I like to try out different aesthetics so I'm always looking out for something a little bit different to add to the collection. They don't all go well together, aesthetically speaking but I don't mind that too much.