Friday, 1 November 2013

Mary Mary Quite Contrary

First day of Nano was a bust. I really liked the sound of November 1st whooshing past me as I stood watching, confused and a bit bewildered. Truth is, I'm actually doing it unofficially now due to some personal matters that may crop up this month and prevent me from either finishing or actually having my head in the game so to speak.

My nano failure was a good excuse to do something therapeutic ... update my characters again. I am desperately trying to stick to my "no dolls until all characters are finished" rule. Actually, it's not that hard to be honest. I welcome the break from the endless waiting, worrying and battling with the postal service.

Which brings me to the title of this blog post. I decided to have another look at Meridian (Meri) today as I am having a few problems with Ghost's eyes and style. I had a lot of fun with her look.


Meridian is one of the Trinity, a story very very loosely based on a Sims 2 story concept I had back in the day. The other two are Myst and Cedric. The story is set in a not so distant future and focuses on the scientific experiments performed on three young teens and the consequences of those experiments.





7 comments:

  1. Alasse, she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely wonderful! Love her and her outfit so much. n_n

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty! I love her clothes, I kind of wish I had them for me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments on her. I really just threw these pieces of clothing I had around on her and it worked a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is awesome! Her look works so well for something different and a bit unexpected!!! <3
    It's good to take a break sometimes and settle down enjoying one's collection. Enjoy it and good luck developing everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She's changed again since I took these photos. I've swapped her outfit out for the one Myst was wearing. I really need to take photos of those two girls together.

      Delete