I don't show this one off much, only because until now, I haven't really figured out his style and look but after some wig swapping, I think I've finally nailed it. That and he is really hard to photograph because of his resin colour.
This is Sado, my Withdoll Fenrir in gray skin. I've been debating changing his name to Faelan but I've always thought of that particular name as more feminie than masculine. So Sado it stays.
I am actually pretty happy with his posing. It took a little bit of getting used to but he does some amazingly natural poses and some other poses that are perfect for his character.
I have actually ordered his outfit and can't wait until they arrive. I do however want to add a shoulder armour and the one I was looking at initially is way more than I want to comfortably spend so I'm going to indulge in some DIY for his armour. Hubby has graciously offered to help out as he is way more talented than me with working with metal.
Now all I need is to track down an MSD size resin sword for him. He is loosely based around one of my RPG characters from a Play by Post board I used to visit back in the day. If I decide to wimp out and keep my two Resinsoul elves, they'll be joining him as part of his story.



I like his outfit in the pics, look forward to seeing his proper outfit and shoulder piece.
ReplyDeleteI think it will be a long wait. I ordered them from Alice Collection and they always take at least a month for clothing.
DeleteHe looks awesome! I love the whole look, very dark and fantasy! I have to say he also has an amazingly versatile face, depending on the angles you manage to give him such different expressions. Can't wait to see his final look! ;)
ReplyDeleteHe's been sitting on the shelf since he arrived a few months back and I honestly had no idea what I was doing with him. I had debated selling him on at one point but I am glad I didn't because I really like him. I think it just came down to finding the right look for him that did it for me.
Delete