Friday, 18 April 2014

Of Gods and Men and Those In Between

It's nice to be able to finally say my MSD crew are finished. At last. I have nothing more to buy for them. They all have their assigned outfits, wigs, accessories etc. 


Let's begin with the doll that has given me grief since his arrival almost two years ago now (has it been so long?). I've always been in a bit of a flux when it comes to his style and appearance and I could never find the right wig for him. My Nine9Style order arrived this week and as soon as I put this "just out of bed" wig on him, I knew this was it, finally! It befits the God of Music and Merriment (known humbly as Dimitri.) And of course a God of Rock 'n' Roll needs to be having a rather "Come Hither" pose.


It's also highly appropriate that Dimitri should have an equally bewitching partner in the Goddess known commonly as, "The Muse"; she who inspires, Lavinia.


And not to be left out, Wren received her wig as well, although sadly, her outfit still has not yet been ordered, a fact that she constantly reminds me about, (if only money grew on trees like in the Sims).


Just because she can be cheeky doesn't mean she has to be but I think Wren finds it a lot more fun to be cheeky regardless.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man... I love that you can say "I'm done"... I only have one MSD girl, and she's always giving me sad eyes and saying, "Why don't you buy me a new outfit, Heather?"... and then I say, "Oh my, yes, I should!"... part of the problem is that I can't decide on just one wig for her either -_-

    ... you know... the tiny ones are always the cheekiest. XD

    I love seeing your figures too! XD Did you order Archer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like that with this doll, I had tried on a few different wigs and they weren't horrible on him or anything but they just didn't look right. Now I just need to get my SDs finished. I have one that is waiting for a face up makeover and another who has no face up. Clothing-wise though, only my girl doesn't have her official outfit yet. All the boys have theirs. And I am still waffling over the wig for one of the SD boys. Once those few things are done, I'll have the SD crew finished too. It has taken me a few years though to get to this stage.

      I haven't ordered Archer yet. I am still procrastinating on him. He does look pretty cool but my figma shelf is getting quite full and I may be able to squeeze another one, maybe two more in there so I'm being a bit more pedantic about what I order in that line.

      Did you end up ordering him?

      Delete
  2. The new wigs look really great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do love that just out of bed look for the boys.

      Delete