Sunday, 6 July 2014

Like riding a bike

The beautiful thing about this hobby is that no matter how long you've been gone from it, the minute you pick up that camera and start taking photos again of the dolls, you are reminded of why you fell in love with the hobby in the first place. And that is a beautiful thing.

It's been quite a while since I've taken a photo of my MH Ghoulia girl. At least I don't recall having taken a photo of her since she got her Monique wig and new Venecja outfit. (Her scarf was made by me.) She is such a gorgeous sculpt. I actually wouldn't mind trying to get her Freaky Fusion counterpart but that one so far is hard to get locally.



Meridian is one of those dolls that I forget how gorgeous she is until I pick her up for a photo. If you've popped on over to my Story Worlds page, you'll notice I have her listed under the story, "Little Gods". She happens to be the unfortunate (or fortunate, depends how you look at it) vessel for the Sphere of Creation and all that goes with it. This is just her "modern" appearance. I hope to have two styles for her, the "Origin" look and her current "Modern" look.


No comments:

Post a Comment