Monday, 22 September 2014

The Photobook

Every year, the hubby usually makes up a photobook comprising of all the photos I have taken of my doll collection over the year and he presents it to me at Christmas. However, this year, he has something special planned so I decided to try my hand at doing up the photobook myself this year.


You'll need to click on it to see the larger version. It was certainly a bit of a learning experience (with a side of frustration thrown in to spice things up). Once I got the hang of it though, it went a lot quicker than I anticipated. And to my surprise, I actually enjoyed putting it together.

I haven't really mentioned on the blog but over the past few months during my absence from the online community, I took up a new hobby (not that I have enough already!). I started getting into scrapbooking and discovered 'Project Life' by Becky Higgins. I was really enchanted by the whole concept and decided to use some of her free digital journaling cards and papers to include in this years' photobook.

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing. ~George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment