Ever since I heard the news that MH was coming out with their Freaky Fusion line, my interest was admittedly piqued. Then I saw a photo of the Ghoulia Yelps Freaky Fusion with that very gothy look and I knew I wanted that particular MH doll specifically. Of course, months of searching locally for her yielded very little result and the ebay prices were more than I was willing to pay. Sure, I wanted to add her to my collection but I wasn't about to pay over the top prices for her. So I forgot about it.
Fast forward to today when I was innocently browsing at Target, not even looking at the Monster High section when I walked straight past a display that had the very last Freaky Fusion Ghoulia Yelps. To top off a very freaky Monday (freaky in the sense I got everything I was looking for at a bargain price too!), the MH doll was on sale (20% off) so I paid even less for her. I must have been sprinkled with a bit of luck today.
As I said to my husband afterwards, "The minute I stopped looking, there she was."
She does come with the vampire fangs but they're removable. And originally, her hair was in two pigtails which I took out and used the straightening method of boiled water. It works pretty well, not perfectly but that could be a user issue. I might have to give it another go to see if I can straighten it more later.
I think I will definitely be getting another outfit for her. This one is okay but not really to my taste. I adore her glasses. She also has a headband with bat wings which she is not wearing in these photos.


What good luck! :D The glasses are the perfect finishing touch... :)
ReplyDeleteI really love glasses that are shaped like that. Wish I could wear glasses like that myself!
Delete