I agree it shouldn't have to be said. Sad to think that it really does :( - she's so cute!!
I am feeling like the hobby and by extension the community is slowing fading because of these issues. I took a few more photos of her as I already her out. I haven't posted them yet but she is so photogenic.
I agree. I hope it doesn't get worse, but that's all it seems to be doing :(You should! She's just adorable. I love her faceup\wig combo!
I agree it shouldn't have to be said. Sad to think that it really does :(
ReplyDelete- she's so cute!!
I am feeling like the hobby and by extension the community is slowing fading because of these issues.
DeleteI took a few more photos of her as I already her out. I haven't posted them yet but she is so photogenic.
I agree. I hope it doesn't get worse, but that's all it seems to be doing :(
DeleteYou should! She's just adorable. I love her faceup\wig combo!