I realised that I never actually posted the arrival of my first (and thus far only) Nendoroid that I ordered back in January. She arrived a few months ago, I can't recall when exactly and I never got around to taking any photos.
Introducing Nendoroid Yoshino (from Date a Live). I'll admit, I've not ever seen the anime she is from but I really liked her outfit and style which is why I got her. I haven't really seen any other Nendoroids that I have wanted since. I'm being super picky with this line as my cabinet is already groaning.
And her little friend ...
Meanwhile ...
In another part of the house ...
Kurisu is looking unimpressed...
As Okabe insists that the microwave is a time machine.
And the Doctor watches on in silent amusement (and possibly a bit of smugness too.)





Hee hee I love all your figures.
ReplyDeleteAnd omg I want that little bunny outfit in YO size!!
I'm glad you enjoy seeing them! I really want to photograph them more plus their smaller size (and being harder to break etc. even if they fall) makes them perfect to take places with me and have a quick shoot.
DeleteI know right? I love that bunny outfit too. I reckon my pukifee would totally rock it.