Thursday, 25 June 2015

A Restless Soul

I've been enjoying getting back into my photo manipulation work lately and decided to use these on MyDolling Heeah.

She is the embodiment of the Yukionna, however in my world, she is called Shirayuki. She was betrayed by the man she loved. Her heart turned to ice and not long after, her body was found buried under snow. She had frozen to death. But her spirit continues to be restless and whenever it snows, people have reported seeing her haunting the place of her death.

"She loved a man. He betrayed her. And then she was nothing but mist and foam and a scent on the air. But those who are restless are never truly gone."

She was a hard one to find a theme song for but I finally settled on Reminiscence of the Red Lotus.

Snow Brushes by jinxd-paradox


Shirayuki's restless soul in the afterlife.


Stock used:
Cobwebs ~ Obsidian Dawn
Background ~ i-am-jenius 
Fog Brushes ~ simfonic
Vines ~ wolverine041269

8 comments:

  1. You are very good with photo manip~ I love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She's always hard to photograph but when she turns out the way I want, it's always a good day.

      Delete
  2. Wow that's such a gorgeous photomanipulation!! *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really need an Intuos though so I can actually draw in the hair a bit better. Using the mouse to do those sorts of things is painful. Hubby is looking into it for me.

      Delete
  3. I love the story of yuki onna~ :D so cool you've based your dolly off that! She looks awesome and I love the haunted feel of the shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It's fascinating. If you get a chance, check out this Sims2 version of the story here. It always gives me the chills and is so well done.

      And thank you!

      Delete
  4. Your HeeAh looks so beautiful Alasse, much better than the ones on the MyDolling site, did you do her face up? I love the way you have portrayed her in the story and photos.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Xanadu. I looked at a whole bunch of owner photos of this girl before I bought her. The website really does not do her justice.

      Her face up was done by xhanthi. She did a really great job of bringing her to life. The face up is so versatile and fits a lot of different 'characters'. It's also perfect for The Yukionna!

      Delete