Thursday, 23 July 2015

The Goddess of Goddesses

Every now and then, a doll comes along that is everything you've ever wanted in a doll but have never been able to achieve for whatever reason. This doll for me is the newly released Iplehouse Carved Heritage Isis. 

Photo by Iplehouse
From the moment I visited the sales page for this doll, I was in love. Iplehouse have outdone themselves. Everything and I mean everything about this doll is perfect. And her promo photos are just gorgeous. Her features speak of strength and confidence.

She'll just have to stay on the "Will Never Own Wishlist" (alongside Iplehouse EID Asa and Elfdoll Soah). I do not have the funds to get this lovely girl (especially with the current AUD being so miserable but even so, she's beyond my doll budget). I hope people get her and post owner photos for me to admire.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Alasse,
    She really is quite stunning and the costuming is incredible. I'm with you on this one, she's out of reach for me too at over $1000 with just one outfit!
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can practically hear hubby's rant on this girl's price. But she's lovely to look at and hopefully I can enjoy her through other people's photos. Seeing outfits like these makes me wish I could sew better than I do. I wouldn't even know where to begin to create anything that complex. I can do basic shirts and shorts and that's pretty much it.

      Delete
  2. Isis is so gorgeous!! She'd be a huge want for me, but luckily I already have my queen OC, Cressida X'D I've gotten inspiration from Cleopatra and seeing Isis gave me even more inspiration! That outfit is so gorgeous, I must try sewing something similar at some point >3< I feel like Iplehouse outdos themselves all the time, I'm so proud of their creations and hope that people will continue supporting them a lot~

    Too bad that you're unable to get her :/ Iplehouse has had events where the earlier limited dolls were sold again for a short period of time, so who knows if you'd get a second chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cressida is really beautiful. Her facial features do remind me a little of Isis. They could be sisters almost. I love that you have inspired her off Cleopatra. I love all the Egyptian legends and mythologies. Did you make her gorgeous black dress and accessories?

      Oh I would love to see the outfit if you do decide to sew one like that.

      I would be way too tempted if IH ever decided to release her as a JID, even though I don't get along with that size body at all, I would be way too tempted to overlook that so I hope they don't!

      Delete
  3. She really is lovely! I can see why she'd make your list! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just has that certain something that makes her one of those outstanding dolls to me.

      Delete