I've been busy with paperwork most of the day but finally finished them and took the chance to get some photos I've been wanting to get for a while.
But first, the new Azone girl mentioned in my last post.
She is the Gemini of June / Tsukiha face mold. She is just the cutest little thing and I hadn't had a doll with green eyes so she fits in quite nicely. I've named her Willow.
I've updated the AZ Pureneemo page (for those interested in specifics on the face mold/body type).
There are more photos of her under the cut along with photos of other dolls.
Here she is with Freya. They aren't exactly close friends but being the Academy Director's daughter, Freya has been asked to show the new student around Kaiser Academy.
And as I had the camera out anyway, I decided to take photos of some of the other dolls. These two are my Monsieur Z girls, Maxine and Claudia. They've become fast friends since becoming Echoes at the same time although Maxine tends to be a lot less outgoing and vocal as Claudia with their current situation.
They are both still hanging out on Cloud 9 although Maxine has become interested in being a Handler rather than riding the reincarnation train.
And what is a photoshoot without two of the Pullip girls. I redressed my Steampunk Alice and I rather like her new outfit. I may still have to rewig her at some point, those default wigs are just frizzy as heck. That purple dress even has a rabbit pendant sewn onto it so still keeping with the Alice in Wonderland theme.
Charlie got a new wig yesterday. It turned out the one I had bought for him didn't really suit so I took it over to my friend's house and she had one that didn't really suit her boy so we did a swap on the wigs and now both our boys have the right colour now. Awesome.
The deliciously devilish butler. I can't help it, that face is always so good to look at because it is so full of mischief and mayhem.
Vivi from Final Fantasy 9. I bought the game second-hand and managed to play right to almost the end boss and the disk crapped out on me. So I never got to finish the game which is a shame.
And just for a bit of fun, the Doctor decided to shrink the Cyberman with his trusty screwdriver.










Wow, so many different dolls and figures in just one post! ♥ Willow stole the spotlight though, she's such a cutie~ I haven't seen many of that sculpt around (she doesn't seem to be as popular as the other XS girls?) so it'll be great to see her appear in your blog ^^
ReplyDeleteWillow always takes the spotlight, she's just so adorable. Now that you mention it, I have to admit, I haven't really seen a lot of the face mold either but they must be popular because she and the boy that was released alongside her at the same time sold out rather quickly at HS.
DeleteHow cool to see more of your othe rdolls as well! :D I didn't know you had a page with all your pure neemos info in it, how useful!
ReplyDeleteI love FF9, my mom bought it for me when it came out and I remember that I played it all straight to disc 3 and then I didn't play for a few months so I had to start over because I found Zidane in the middle of nowhere with no clue of what to do next XD! In the end I had to finish playing it in my ps2 because my ps1 died half way lol. The end was really predictable imo, but you can always check it on youtube, it must be there :)
I wish I had a cose friend in the hobby to swap things and do stuff , but other than forums or blogs I don't communicate much with anyone .-.
The page used to be on the top bar menu but I've moved it to the side under my profile now. I have pages for the different collections I have but it's a work in progress as I am redoing most of the other pages so the only finished one is the Neemo one right now.
DeleteI keep forgetting to check Youtube for the ending to FF9. Thanks for that.
I'll be in the same boat when my friend moves. I've done post swaps before with various people around the world. That can be fun.
Ahh, FF9 was the first one I played and still very close to my heart x3 Vivi is a great character!
ReplyDeleteI like that you have such a variety of dollies ~ have you ever considered doing a big group picture of ALL your dollies? XD;
I've only ever finished FF8 out of all the games. I never got through FF7 and FF10 was a bit confusing for me. I liked Vivi a lot from that one.
DeleteOh my gosh, a photo of all the dollies? I think I just fainted! Maybe one day, when I'm feeling brave, I might do that.
Boy Alasse, I didn't realise you had such variety in your collection. I love the wig you have on Charlie it looks really great on him! I'm glad you had a fun afternoon with your dolls. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
X
Sometimes Xanadu, I really wish I only collected just one type of dolls. Honestly, I seem to spend most of my spare cash on doll stuff and having to spread it among all the doll lines can be a little daunting sometimes!
Delete