Monday, 3 August 2015

Cu-Poche OC Line

For fans of the Cu-poche series, it looks like Kotobukiya are releasing an original character series starting with Cu-Poche Friends Anne.

From the HS site;

"The mood maker that gives me the energy in a bright smile."

Photo by Hobbysearch

It looks like she can wear actual fabric clothing unlike the licensed characters with their PVC clothing. I think she is really quite cute but don't think I will end up pre-ordering her. I am quite interested to see what else will come out in this new series though and will definitely be getting one at some point. I hope this means Kotobukiya are planning on releasing some of their own clothing line for the OC characters.

In other doll related news, my third HS order has shipped and it looks like I did get the last of the Koron girls. I also ordered the Rainy Day Set from Kotobukiya for the Cu-Poche girls so I'm excited to see what it looks like in person especially with this new OC series starting up.

I came across a new company, Banpresto when I saw an announcement at Junkyspot for a new figure they had in stock by them. It's the Q Posket Sailor Moon Figure. She is really adorable and I'm trying to see if I can source her from one of their Australian dealers. You can see their Sailor Moon products on this page. The Q Posket figure is further down that page.

4 comments:

  1. If these figures can wear fabric clothes that really opens up a whole lot of options for them :O and for their collectors too...

    I love all those sailor moon figures x3 sailor V has always been my fav.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for what else comes out as part of this series.

      I like the lesser known scouts, Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh she's cute Alasse, very child like, almost like a little toddler. :)

    Thanks for the link to the Sailor Moon site, she's always been a favourite, probably because she was the first I ever saw. ;)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does look quite young doesn't she?

      They have remade the anime to "Sailor Moon Crystal". It is apparently a lot closer to the manga than the first anime released was (at least the one released in the western countries).

      Delete