Thursday, 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Christmas Day here is tomorrow and as always it will be a busy day. I'd like this opportunity to wish everyone who has visited this blog, left comments or just read along a Merry Christmas! And thank you for coming on this journey with me.

Merry Christmas. 
May your holidays be filled with light and love.


10 comments:

  1. Still 23rd here but I'm feeling all the christmas feels through other doll owners photos :D!!

    Thank you for putting your dolls and thughts out there for us to read, it has been a delight.

    Have a wonderful christmas, hugs!!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading along with my ramblings! I hope to be able to finally start some photo stories in 2016. I'd love to see more about your characters in the new year!

      Have a Merry Christmas! *many hugs to you*

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas dear, hope you have a good day~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Safir! I hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas Alasse!
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a great day with family and friends Xanadu! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  4. Merry christmas and happy new year!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Janina. Thank you for visiting my little blog.

      Delete
  5. Happy holidays~ hope you have a wonderful time with lots of food, family and gifts! x333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays to you too Irene! I hope you had a great day! It's always busy here and too much food but was good.

      Delete