I received my December order from HS yesterday and also did some random photos. I had a meet with my friend today so I hope to get those photos up in the next day or two, meanwhile here are some random photos.
I'm not quite sure what Eve is taking a photo of ... but it seems like it might be something candid as she looks awfully sneaky here.
Eve shows her love for Monster High Dolls. Elissabat is her favourite ghoul.
Vin kind of looks like he has a secret to impart onto the viewer. Wonder what it is ...
My Chino from "Is the Order a Rabbit?" arrived. She is just as cute as I imagined.
One of the Cu-poche girls models the cat outfit meant for Belle who won't be arriving until most likely April or May. Sadly, the white shoes did not fit as she already seems to have painted on shoes here and her feet were too big! But she's cute anyway.





Lovely photos Alasse. I particularly like the second one, they fit together so well sizewise. How tall are each of the dolls? The Chino and Cu-poche are both really cute (tempting even but no). :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
X
Once you start with the figures like Nendoroids and Cu-poche they become very addictive!
DeleteElissabat is my MH doll so she's fashion doll size, roughly the 27cm mark or thereabouts and Eve is 58cm. The MH doll works really well for her as a doll for a doll!
Yes, I bet the are and I can easily see why. :)
DeleteIt's always good to know how sizes compare. My only real dolly doll, is a mini Lalaloopsy for my PukiFees. I suppose at a pinch, my Amelia Thimble Izzy could also work as a doll for my LittleFees. :)
Ahh~ That kitten plushie and kitten hoodie are sooo cute @o@
ReplyDeleteHaha~ I love that your dollies also own dollies of their own xD~
Shame I have to wait until April or actually May as I have orders shipping monthly so at the end of April is when my Cu-poche girl will ship if there are no delays in her release date!
DeleteI think it's neat to see the different scale smaller dolls with the bigger dolls. One of my boys collects the figmas and Rune collects the Nendoroids!
Haha sneaky photographer!! XD that's so cool, I kinda want to do something like that too now lol I always forget I have a miniature Canon I got for Lucas, should use that sometime X)
ReplyDeleteEve is so gorgeous, I love her face up too much, but I think I've said it at least 3 times already haha
Lovely photos as always :D
I kind of wish I had jointed hands for her though as it was such a pain trying to get Eve to hold the camera without it falling constantly. But the jointed hands for females I have seen I haven't liked too much.
DeleteI love her face up too and I am sure I've said that a lot more times! It's so colourful. I'm really loving colourful face ups right now. I kind of want a bjd to have really colourful out there face up.
Thank you! I would love to take more photos and wish I could take photos out in the yard more.
I love Eve's camera! The Monster High doll looks like a great size for her to collect! LOL
ReplyDeleteI can't even remember where I got that camera from! I'm actually trying to find one of those doll cameras with changeable lens. I have no idea where people get those from.
DeleteIt is the perfect size for her to collect. I love the idea of dolls collecting dolls.