I love this photo :D I hope you have a great weekend too~
Thank you! It was a lot of fun doing this one. Isabelle is still not willing to give up that gorgeous garland to anyone else!
Love the floral hair wreath! And have a great long weekend! :)
Thanks. Hope your weekend is enjoyable! Isabelle certainly loves that wreath quite a bit!
The flower crown really suits her dreamy expression~Have a nice weekend! x3 x3
Thank you! Enjoy your time back at home!I get a real Goddess vibe from her whenever she wears that wreath which goes so well with that image of her.
Absolutely gorgeous photo Alasse! Spring Godess certainly describes her well, love the floral diademe. :)Hugs,X
The floral wreath was from Fantasywoods. It just suits her sweet face so well.
Wish you a great weekend! ♥ Lovely picture of this pretty girl :)
Hope your weekend turns out well too! And thank you. She's very easy to take photos of!
The floral wreath is just perfect! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. :)
Weekend was way too short! Love the floral wreath on her too. It's going to be hard to get it off her now!
I love this photo :D I hope you have a great weekend too~
ReplyDeleteThank you! It was a lot of fun doing this one. Isabelle is still not willing to give up that gorgeous garland to anyone else!
DeleteLove the floral hair wreath!
ReplyDeleteAnd have a great long weekend! :)
Thanks. Hope your weekend is enjoyable!
DeleteIsabelle certainly loves that wreath quite a bit!
The flower crown really suits her dreamy expression~
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend! x3 x3
Thank you! Enjoy your time back at home!
DeleteI get a real Goddess vibe from her whenever she wears that wreath which goes so well with that image of her.
Absolutely gorgeous photo Alasse! Spring Godess certainly describes her well, love the floral diademe. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
X
The floral wreath was from Fantasywoods. It just suits her sweet face so well.
DeleteWish you a great weekend! ♥ Lovely picture of this pretty girl :)
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend turns out well too! And thank you. She's very easy to take photos of!
DeleteThe floral wreath is just perfect! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteWeekend was way too short! Love the floral wreath on her too. It's going to be hard to get it off her now!
Delete