Finally, some doll time.
Featuring Eve and Tobias with guest appearance from Zoe.
Eve playing with dolls. Zoe does not look too happy though.
A rare tender moment between Eve and Tobias.
There isn't a moment he doesn't enjoy listening to her sleep, the soft inhale and exhale of her breath. It reminds him he's not alone. It's a comforting thought.
He feels her shift. Slender arms encircle him and she nuzzles into his neck.
"Good morning." she whispers into his ear.
"Hey Sleepyhead. Did I wake you?"
"No. It's nice waking up next to you."
He feels a smile tug at the corners of his lips. Her words warm him from the inside and just for a single moment, he forgets about the hovering darkness. He loves that about her.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.






I love all of these photos, but especially the first few with the dramatic size difference. Great work! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm always amazed at the size difference between the two scales but it's always neat seeing them together.
DeleteLovely post Alasse, with great photos. :) I love the two different sizes of the first two dolls, it's good seeing their interaction with each other.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
X
Thank you. Now all I need is to show the scale difference between a figure and an SD!!
DeleteBeautiful photos, I really like these!! The huge difference in size hit me rather hard, but not in the way I thought - it was more interesting and "I-could-think-to-own-one-big-one" instead of "gosh-that-was-big!". I can really surprise myself sometimes! :D Happy new week!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad to hear it was a positive reaction to the size difference. Does this mean you might one day entertain the idea of owning an SD? This one is around 58cm tall give or take on either side but she's definitely not more than 60cm in height.
DeleteLove the photos! Can't believe how tiny a barbie is next to SDs, no wonder I like that size better. SDs are gigantic :D!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! SDs do look quite large next to Barbie scale dolls. I think also because Barbie is slender too, you notice it more. For some reason, SDs don't look too bad with YoSDs.
DeleteI love how 'human' all these photos look! A barbie really seems to be perfect bjdforbjd scale, huh!
ReplyDeleteYour posing is just out of this world.
Oh, thank you for such kind words. I'm happy to hear the photos had that "human" essence about them. I was really surprised too on the scale between my SD girl and the Barbie. It was a comparison I hadn't yet tried out. It makes me want to do more "play time" with the big dolls. I wonder what the boys would collect ...
DeleteI've been really wanting to try out different poses with my dolls. I normally do the basic sit/stand poses but lately, I've wanted to really try and see what some of these bodies can actually do in terms of "human-like" poses and scenes. It's been a lot of fun experimenting and learning.