A big thank you goes out to Fantasywoods for the lovely surprise gift I received recently.
The pink haired Curvy Barbie that I've been looking for. She's very adorable. I really love that shade of pink too. I also love the shade of pink on her lips which is the same as her hair. I haven't posted about it but I did manage to find the first Made to Move Curvy body. She also has pink hair but hers was more electric pink!!
The Clear Lan dresses were beautiful. Poppy and Misaki are modelling the lovely dresses. I actually wish I had these styles for myself!!
There was also a gorgeous leather look pants which another Poppy is wearing at the moment. I forgot to take a photo of her though in them.
Thank you Fantasywoods!
I've also started on a new custom. I've lined up my face up artist to paint her for me because I don't feel I could get the look I want for her myself.
She's Harley from Suicide Squad. I've done her hair which was quite a lot of fun to do actually. I used Fabric Markers, then blow dryed the hair to set the colours and then washed the hair with conditioner to remove any excess colour then ran a comb through the hair. I did try to curl the hair too but the curls just dropped out within a day. Anyone have tips on curling and keeping the curls in?
I think even blank she already has attitude. I need to find a close up on the tattoos on her body as I'll be doing those myself as well as her clothing. I'm going to be sewing her outfit together from scratch.
Two more sleeps until Christmas Day! I'll be back to post some more before then!



That was a wonderful surprise gift from Alejandra! She is a beauty, the pink haired curvy Barbie! And those dresses! Love the red one!
ReplyDeleteNever thought that you could use Fabric Markers for coloring dolls hair! Great idea! Look forward to seeing her all dressed up and with a face up! Hope that someone has a tip on curling doll hair. Sadly my curling methods do not work on the doll hair....
I've tried several different curling methods and the curls look good but within about a day or two, they fall out again sadly.
DeletePink haired Barbie is really pretty.
That custom is looking fab!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed the clothes, your Poppys look stunning in them!
Thank you again for everything. Lots of beautiful items and I agree, the Poppys look gorgeous in their new outfits.
DeleteHave to figure out how to do Harley's clothing at some point.
Clear Lan dresses look awesome. I also like Harley's dyed hair.
ReplyDeleteIt's just a shame Clear Lan take ages to make and ship out their orders though otherwise I would buy from them more often!
Delete