Wednesday, 13 December 2017

Daydream Days

I wanted to start this post by saying a very big thank you to Xanadu, Irene and DollsDolour for the lovely parcels I received from them in the past few weeks. I was so excited that I neglected to take any box opening photos of all the items however, this gave me the perfect excuse to do a photoshoot that features some of the thoughtful and generous gifts from these lovely friends.


Merida is helping me out today by saying a big thank you too.

I wanted to call this session Daydreams. {Warning: Lots of photos}


From DollsDolour:- Purple Deer, Rabbit, Gift Boxes, Cat, Puppy, Pot Plant

I recycled some old greeting cards and used them as "paintings" leaning up against the walls.

 From DollsDolour: Knitting basket
From Irene: Dress

Olivia models a new outfit. She kind of reminds me a little of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz here. I have no idea why.

From Irene: Dress
From DollsDolour: Ice Block

I still have not named my Retro Mermaid girl yet. It's on the to do list.


In the home for young ladies they live at, these two are besties.

From DollsDolour: (things not already mentioned) Skirt, Blue PowerPuff Girl, Flower Pot Plant

I recently redressed Merida. I love this very casual look on her. I also think lighter colours go very well with her hair colouring. Makes it really pop.


Who would have guessed it. Merida with a talent for music? It's not like she sings ...oh wait ... she does here.


Getting acquainted with the new rabbit in the house (from DollsDolour). This rabbit actually belongs to Ivy (Pocahontas).


I don't know about you but I have days like this. I wish I could lie in bed all day!

From Xanadu: Crochet Top
From DollsDolour: Lollipop

I posted about the two lovely dresses in the previous post from Xanadu. This is another outfit. I love that it shows her little belly too! Plus she has quite the sweet tooth.

From DollsDolour: Teddybear
From Xanadu: Crochet Top and Skirt

This is Ella. She is shared between Rune and Yana. Although between you and me, I think Rune called dibs on her.

From Xanadu: Knitted top
From Irene: Day Chair/Bed

Who doesn't want a Unicorn for a pet?

From Irene: Headband

Illyana and the mysterious ice cream.

From Xanadu: Skirt

...and this is what comes of eating mysterious ice cream that has an "Eat Me" label on it.

From DollsDolour: Sonny Angel Christmas Figures

Because when one gets such adorable little gems, one must decorate. This is my table tree with some additional "guests".


Extras:


Playing around with some Christmas lights I bought. Merida is one photogenic doll. She never takes a bad photo.

I leave you with one of many Star Wars decorations that is hanging on our tree this year as we decided we would do something different and only use Star Wars and Doctor Who decorations on our tree.


And of course to celebrate the release this week of Star Wars The Last Jedi.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Alasse, Christmas sure came early to your house, they are all lovely presents. :) Now why am I not surprised by the decorations on your Christmas tree . . . are you all set to see the movie. We are going to wait a little before going, in the hope we avoid the school kids.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas definitely came early here. Everything was so beautiful. The dolls were all excited of course. Everything went so well in the dioramas too! Even though it takes a while to set up a "scene", it's well worth it.

      I need a shirt that says, "Geek and proud of it!"

      We're going to watch the new Star Wars movie on Saturday. We also plan to wear Star Wars shirts to go see it. I'm really quite excited by the trailers they've been releasing. It's just a shame about Carrie Fisher. Princess Leia was a beloved character in the movies and in the expanded universe. At least she gets to live on in the EU.

      Delete
  2. Oh my such a beautiful bunch of gifts and Christmas spirit! Looks so great and warm! And cute! I love the last photo of Merida, she sure is photogenic. That photo could be a Christmas Greeting Card.
    I'm looking forward to the new Star Wars movie. But during the holidays we will first see what Woody Allen has made in his lates movie, Wonder Wheel. Enjoy the Star Wars movie and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah maybe next year I might turn that photo into a greeting card. Thanks for the idea. I never thought to do that. It would be neat though come to think of it.

      Lots of beautiful things that go so perfectly in my little dioramas.

      Thank you! Enjoy your weekend too. We're leaving to go to the movies in about 40mins. I'm just a teeny tiny bit excited.

      Delete