Thursday, 19 April 2018

A Ghost and a Monk...

Which sounds like it could be the opening of a good joke ... however, in this case, it's just the characters of Jamal, my Warrior Monk and Eibon, my amnesic ghost.

Jamal's outfit finally came today so I was able to put him together. Unfortunately, photos were taken at night as I didn't get home from work until late to try him in his new threads.




 Now I just need to take a photo of him with Sorcha, my blind Seer. The two go together quite well, both having similar costume themes. Plus he is sporting Sorcha's old wig which I love on him. This guy was never meant to have short hair.



Eibon is a character I have had enormous trouble finding a wig for because every one I have bought for him so far just hasn't worked. I think this one looks okay on him but I may change it out again.

Thoughts?

His character is that of a ghost who has lost his memories and in order to move forward to the next world, he needs to regain them and find out what actually happened to him and how he ended up as a ghost.

More photos to come over the weekend, hopefully. Until then, Happy Friday for tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. Jamal looks beautiful with this wig and outfit. I like Eibon's wig very much as well :-). He has super cute eyes and this wig enhances them in my opinion. His story is great and opens a lot of possibilities for story lines! Happy Friday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish the wig wasn't so full of flyaways! It's a monique wig so it's a bit of a hassle to keep tidy. Eibon gives me a headache as I just never seem to really like the wigs I've tried on him so far. He's a hard one for me.

      Delete
  2. This wig is just perfect for Jamal. What reminds me I have to style Akira's old wig. I intended to sell it but since nobody is interested I decided to trim it a bit.
    Eibon's story is really intriguing. I can't wait to read something more. Oh yes, I also had some problems with finding the right wig. It has to match the face and the character and the story... Well, it's a tricky task. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I get to a point where I get really tired to wasting money on wigs that never quite fit right or look right on the doll. It's definitely frustrating.

      Eibon's story sits squarely in the supernatural genre.

      Delete
  3. Jamal is looking very handsome Alasse, I'm not sure about Eibon's wig though. I really don't have any suggestions except to keep trying until you find the right one, and you will but I have to agree with the above comment ... it is a tricky task. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you. I'm not one hundred percent sold on Eibon's current wig. It's the style I think. I keep thinking of him as more a Victorian style ghost, like he's been around for ages or something. I don't know. Wigs are pesky things.

      Delete
  4. And here I come, thinking that Eibon's wig looks just amazing. :D But you will find a wig for him, that suits him and the story. It is truly tricky, but it will fall in place - sooner or later. Jamal looks handsome in the new outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently have him bald and made him a monk. I think the outfit fits way better on him than Jamal whose fairyland body is so darn small!

      Delete
  5. I hate to find the fitting wig! xD
    That is one reason I decided to make them myself as often I can.
    But Eibon looks very handsome with the not too short and not too long brown hair. Since he has a very light eye color, the hair makes them even more stand out. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had enormous problems with the wig for this doll since day one. I've never liked the wigs he had for some reason. I think it's because I love the eye make up that I want it more visible.

      Delete