I've been a bit absent lately, mostly because I got sick for a few weeks and then work and other personal stuff happened.
First order of business, if you want to follow my Sims 4 ramblings, I decided to create a separate blog for that at The Sim Attic.
Back in May, I ordered this fabulous head from Akagidoll along with the equally fabulous face up.
It arrived today ... except, it wasn't the head I ordered. It was two heads from a completely different company. Long story short, I contacted my dealer and it looks like the courier mixed up the paperwork for the boxes so another customer has my order and I have hers. At least we have good taste as the two heads she ordered are heads of dolls I had been eyeballing so on the upside, I got to see the sculpts in person without face ups. This is the first time I have received a wrong order in the 11 years I have been in this hobby. I guess there's always a first.
Looks like it'll be another couple of weeks before my boy comes.

Heh, as annoying as it would be to receive the wrong heads, I love that they ended up being ones that you'd been considering! :)
ReplyDeleteLucky for that. It made it less ... annoying in a way I think!
DeleteI hope you're well now. I once heard about a mistake in delivery but never experienced it myself. Let's hope the problem is solved as quickly as possible.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed! Still no word on my parcel though so I think this is going to drag on for a few months.
DeleteWhat a story. I hope your boy will arrive soon.
ReplyDeleteMe too. One can only hope right?
DeleteOh that's annoying but yes, on the up side, you did get to see the two sculpts too. Hopefully your package will be with you really soon!
ReplyDeletex
If it wasn't for that, I think I would have been more annoyed!
DeleteI hope this whole situation will be solved soon and you will get your boy! This head looks VERY promising :)! I've never got someone else's package, but this is one of my (many) nightmares ;)
ReplyDeleteAt first, it didn't seem like a nightmare, it seemed amusing and I did get to see sculpts in person that I had been eyeballing but the longer it drags on, the more the frustration is building I fear.
DeleteHi Alasse,
ReplyDeleteWell we have already spoken about this, but I wondered, did you take photos of the heads before you packed them to send on?
Big hugs,
X
Yes, I did take a photo for reference but I also made sure I took photos of the packing process every step of the way. I don't want to be accused of breakages and not packing properly. I always like having photo evidence of things like this to cover myself.
DeleteOh, what a story! I hope this situation will be solved soon and you will get your boy haed :) On the official photo he looks great :)
ReplyDeleteMe too. Fingers and toes crossed. No word about it still so I am starting to think this will be a LONG process!
DeleteOh, that was a surprise! Something to remember and laugh about later on!
ReplyDeleteYes definitely. It's all sorted now though so all is well that ends well!
Delete