Monday, 9 September 2019

Mattel BTS Doll - Suga

My second BTS doll arrived today! Let me introduce you to Suga. I love his pretty face. Not sold on the default outfit though. Same material as JK's default outfit. I wish they had used a different fabric, a nicer one but then again, that would have raised the price I guess for the dolls and they were trying to keep it affordable for people which I appreciate.


I'm not sure if I will get one more or not yet. There is one or two more I like the look of but I don't want to go over the 'trio' cap for these.

BTS Song for the day is their new Japanese single, Lights. I am so in love with this song. I get goosebumps every time I listen to it.





After washing out the hair gel and trying on some Ken clothes on him below. What I discovered - Ken clothes are too big on him! But I am buying some patterns designed for the male MH bodies. Just basic pants and shirts.




My two lovelies together. I really feel they need a third. Hmm, who will it be... V? J-hope? RM? Jimin? Jin?

Hope your week is filled with Lights.

13 comments:

  1. They look so much better in casual clothes. Suga is a good choice.
    And if not V, I would choose Jin. He would fit your trio - dark hair, red hair and blonde. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I need more casual clothing although I think I will have to make it myself because of their unusual body size. If it came down to V or Jin, I would have to pick V as I like the face sculpt itself a lot better. I would have to try and fix the hair though! Although J-Hope's sculpt just looks so darn happy!

      Delete
  2. Suga too definitely looks better in normal clothes - more handsome and more approachable :). I'm sure your girls will be very happy to have him on board :). I must say - I really like the way his eyes are painted. Much better than "Mattel usual".
    Can't wait to see the next guy you will decide to get :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The default outfits are very loud. I always wonder who came up with those designs. They look great on BTS but on their doll versions, eh. Suga has such a pretty face and very young looking too. I feel like he should be a bit shorter than JK though. It's a shame they are all the same height.

      I still haven't decided who will be the third and final member of this trio.

      Delete
  3. They look much better after you changed their clothes. :) I have to listen to that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of the song. I like the MV as well to it. I feel warmed when I watch it.

      I definitely love these dolls in casual clothes. I just need to make some!

      Delete
    2. Hm. I watched and listened to the songs. Well... I will stay with my music I think. ;)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, two in two days! It's probably more than that but the days slip past so quickly, sometimes I don't know if I'm coming or going!!

    Well you will most definitely need ONE more Alasse, we can't have even numbers now, can we? :) I like the look of this one, more than the first and I agree with the others, both dolls look better in casual gear.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you there. This year has gone way too fast, almost super sonic speed. I can't believe it's September. I feel like I am always saying this though!

      No, definitely cannot have even numbers in this house. You know how much that irks me!! :-)

      This face is really nice and gentle I feel. At least this means I will have to knuckle down and sew clothes for them as no one really makes clothing in this size.

      Delete
  5. These two look great together, they really do! Again I like him in the shirt rather than the jacket, it just suits him much better. I like that they are obviously different sculpts....I look forward to seeing which one you get next ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look great together. I definitely like them re-dressed. Only problem is I don't have a lot of clothes for these dolls!

      Delete
  6. Suga looks so soft and innocent! Congrats on getting him, too!

    ReplyDelete