Friday, 6 March 2020

Happy Friday

Posting this one a bit late as I only have a few hours left of Friday. I had planned to post a bunch of photos surrounding the Eastern Queen from my fantasy story but ... I didn't like how the photos came out so you get Gabriella trying to figure out how to use the guitar and Lulu modelling her purple outfit for the day.



Hope you all have/had a good Friday. The weekend is ahead! Let's savour it.

12 comments:

  1. Two nice photos. I hope you've had a good Friday too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit of a busy Friday sadly. Hopefully my days off next week won't be so hectic!

      Delete
  2. I really adore the way you take photos of your Barbie dolls. All those lovely sets and many details make the photos so interesting and inspiring. I wish I had more time to create doll rooms or dioramas. :)
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to thank hubby for buying the Barbie doll house for me. I had a lot of fun renovating it and because the girls pretty much are displayed in there all the time, it's easy for me to take a photo of them whenever I want. I do make stand alone rooms too that are folded up and stored away but the doll house makes quick snaps easy.

      Delete
  3. Always enjoy your beautiful photos! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it when the photos actually come out which doesn't always happen sadly. Hope your weekend is a nice relaxing one!

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos Alasse. Could you show the full Barbie dollhouse sometime?
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I certainly can. I will see how photos go today as it's a bit cloudy out with the rain. I love my doll house. I renovated it when hubby first gifted to me so now it has a more modern interior rather than the cartoony one that came with the house.

      Delete
  5. Your girls look like they had very nice Friday. Lulu looks great in purple and Gabriella seems to have fun with the guitar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lulu certainly looks quite fashionable and Gabriella, well, she likes to be inquisitive.

      Delete
  6. They both look wonderful. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like to do shots like this - just laidback and relaxed, not too much fuss.

      Delete