Thursday, 24 December 2020

Merry Christmas From the Land of Oz

Today is Christmas Eve and 2020 will soon draw to a close. What a strange unpredictable year it has been! I hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy. I know it's been a long while since I last posted on here. Something life changing happened to my husband and I and our impending future will be looking very different to how we imagined it would look soon (this is a good thing!). Sadly with these new changes, this will mean my blog posts will become a little sporadic. I will have less time for hobbies for at least the next 1-2 years depending on how things go. I'll always try to post something and catch up on blogs but my time will not be as abundant as it used to be.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all their support over the years. I've met some truly wonderful people who I believe and hope will remain lifelong friends even if sometimes our contact with each other is not as regular as it used to be! 

I came across a quote recently:

"You sometimes have to go through the worst of things to get to the best of things."

I believe this describes the journey my husband and I have been on for over ten years now. 

I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS! May 2021 bring new exciting adventures for you all and may we finally see an end to the pandemic crisis or at the very least, a move towards a more positive outcome for everyone globally. 

See you all in the New Year!

Photo courtesy of Pexels.com

 

5 comments:

  1. My dear! I wish you all the best. In everything. I keep my fingers crossed all the time that everything goes well and smooth. My thoughts are with you all.
    Merry Chrustmas! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Alasse, your quote fits perfectly with your situation, now just think about how much more wonderful your next Christmas will be. I'm so excited for you.
    Big hugs & much love,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alasse, I wish you the and your hubby the best for the new things to come and the year 2021. This year has certainly been a odd one. Take care and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May all the changes be only for the best! Have a wonderful Christmas, take care and stay healthy in this and in the coming year! Lots of warm hugs, my dear :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best to you and your hubby, dear! May the new year bring you only good things.

    ReplyDelete