Monday, 22 April 2013

Box Opening: Dollshe Rhythmos Body

Another arrival. Phew! Everything seems to be arriving around about the same time. This particular resin order is the one I was most anticipating and I was not disappointed. Not only did Dollshe ship well and truly before I expected but the body was worth every cent. It is the most gorgeous male body I've seen. I love the clean lines on this body and it's so slender. Skinnier than even the Resinsoul SD17 size. Exactly what I was hoping for. And the feel of the resin is quite lovely, reminds me a little of how MyDolling Heeah feels to the touch.

On to the snapshots. I didn't take as many photos as I wanted because I was just too darn excited to get to handle that body.

Warning: Doll Nudity ahead...






 
Box looks a tad scruffed up but that's okay.
 
 
The gorgeous body with the Dollshe certificates.
I love that they gave me certificates even though I only ordered a body.
 
 
The most gorgeous hands I've ever seen on a doll.
 
 
The head that has been patiently waiting for its body. Used to be on the Soom SG body.
 

 
Doesn't have a face up yet but this is Josef, manager and PR of Hope Springs.

 
He's often described as a bit mysterious but kind.
 
 
Of course, as with all my characters, nothing is ever as it seems...
 
 

4 comments:

  1. He is skinny indeed! And yes, his hands are beautiful, such long and slim fingers. Sort of like real, aren't they?

    Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dollshe craft gorgeous hands, and yes, very realistic looking. They are super super skinny so finding clothing is so hard for them. I am going to have to sew I think.

      Thank you!

      Delete
    2. I can imagine! It's already difficult to find clothing for RS and you say Dollshe is even more skinny.
      If you want, I can give you tips on enlarging patterns. It would save you some time I think. :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the offer! I might take you up on that. I am thinking of trying to make my own patterns as well by trying the draping method a friend of mine suggested. These Dollshe bodies have really really tiny waists.

      Delete