After three months of waiting, my Luts KDF Ghost Maska finally arrived today. He is my first Luts doll and I have to say, I love the feel of the resin and he is a very solid stander.
I make a point of never saying never however, this boy will most likely be my last doll purchase for a while. I need to conserve funds in the event that I may be out of a job end of 2014 as the business I am working for is being taken over by someone else.
I did a quick box opening of my new boy.
My first Luts box.
Certificates and instruction manual.
Free gift from Luts. Saves me from having to buy Hid his boots now.
Bubble wrapped mummy.
Unwrapped and looking good.
With temporary wig and clothing. Not sure if I will change out the eyes or not. These look pretty good in him but they're so huge!







I'm so sorry for your bad news, I'm hoping that you will as soon as possible get the good news you're so hoping for. :) Good people should only get good news.
ReplyDeleteAlso, your new boy is absolutely beautiful! I adore his faceup so much, and it fits so well with his eyes! I see what you mean with them being very big, but usually that results in a child-like look that I don't think he has... Also, is that a fullset? Mooore spam please! :D
I have my fingers crossed for next year being our year. Thanks for the kind words.
DeleteHis clothes are a fullset but not from Luts. It was the fullset I got with my Dollzone Hid but for some reason, I don't really like it on any of my dolls so far. I was hoping it would be this guy's outfit but it's slightly big on him.
I'm really sorry to hear about the bad news. Good luck for next year, I'm sure it'll happen! <33
ReplyDeleteMaska is gorgeous!! I love KDFs, I only have a Bory but he's so freaking cute, and he's so sturdy! He makes me happy just looking at him. The faceup on your boy is perfect, it makes me regret not getting mine with the LE face too...
Thanks for the luck for next year. I am hoping so too.
DeleteIs your Bory James?
Oh, you got a Maska sculpt as well? They are pretty sturdy dolls. I am quite impressed with him and found he was even better than what his photos indicated. I knew I wanted that face up as soon as I saw it on him.
<3
DeleteHa ha sorry, I should have been a little less confusing XDD
I have a Bory fullset (the Youth in the Dark Warriors - or whatever he was called) that I bought a million years ago. He's the one I wish I'd have gone for the faceup on! If they do that good of work...My faceup on him is ok but nothing spectacular :P
His name is Tobi. He's in the same group as James though! Someday I need to give him a 09 tattoo so they can all match...