I haven't really been around that much lately and thought I'd put up a quick post to say I am on a bit of a break from the hobby. I've been ordered to get lots of bedrest and I honestly can't really sit in front of a computer for more than ten minutes at a time without starting to feel ill and dizzy.
I'm still waiting to hear from a face up artist on the progress of the only head I have out at the moment and when I need to pay but other than that, I am keeping online activities to the bare minimum.
A possible major life changing event may be happening for me soon if all goes well and if successful, I will find myself with very little free time to indulge in my hobby. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Suffice to say, when I am well enough and able to actually do something other than laying down most of the day, I've decided to part with over half of my dolls to put money towards this coming event.
Until then, stay happy and healthy everyone.
Hope you are feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your well wishes.
DeleteOh! That's sad to know :( I will miss your comments and your dollies. But hopefully you will get better soon!!! And hopefully everything will turn out for the best with your future plans :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Unfortunately what we were hoping to happen didn't so we're back to square one ...
DeleteAt least my LUTS doll finally turned up though. That's something.