Tuesday, 26 November 2013

K is for Kestrel

I finally got around to painting Kestrel's letter prop. I'd really like to make a room set for her too but that's on my to do list which seems to be getting bigger rather than smaller every day.

Spent the past two days being very productive and got through a heap of beading gifts for people and also managed to make a few for the dollies too. Unfortunately, it got dark before I could take some decent photos so maybe tomorrow. I did however catch the late afternoon light for Kestrel.


I think Kestrel likes her new prop.


She kind of looks like she's about to push it over here.

...and she's had enough. "Taxi!"

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, now you need a mini taxi to come take her away XD

    I'd love to see the beading stuff you're doing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep forgetting to take a photo of them but maybe tomorrow. I wanted to take photos earlier today but my camera battery went flat.

      I probably have a small taxi around here somewhere. Went through a phase where I collected toy cars and some of them were the bigger type ones...

      Delete
  2. Kestrel is sooo adorable!!! <3 I love this photoshoot :) I have been meaning to work on a room diorama for my little ones too but it is a lot of work and I always keep avoiding it too lol. I guess I too have a huge list of dolls to-dos that keeps getting bigger and bigger! heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so much fun having her as my only Tiny sized doll here. I am kind of debating not getting another. I have completed one diorama but that was for my Sarangelo dolls.

      Delete