Sunday, 1 December 2013

All that sparkles

It's a few days late, I've been  a bit busy with Christmas speeding closer every day, things seem to be getting more chaotic. These are some of the beaded necklaces I made the other day. The longest one is designed for an SD girl. I had actually made this style for my mother in law and decided to see how it would go for a doll. The top two are designed for the MSD size. I'm currently working on a human size charm bracelet for my brother's girlfriend. Depending how it turns out, I am going to try one for both the SD and MSD size dolls.

In the new year, I'd like to learn to use the beading loom and do more intricate designs.


4 comments:

  1. These look so awesome! I have been doing some doll jewellery myself but none as beautiful as yours!!! Great job! I especially love the light blue one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been enjoying making these a lot lately. I've made a few human sized things too which has been a lot of fun, not half as frustrating as trying to make the small ones!

      Delete
  2. Very lovely!! I love the ones with the silver pendants with dangling charms!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I might make a human sized version of some of those later on.

      Delete