Friday, 28 February 2014

Adventures in the garden

I went to visit a good friend of mine today who has a gorgeous garden (and a killer green thumb when it comes to plants). I took along some of the Figma and one of the FR dolls to show her and ended up dragging them out into the garden for a few quick snaps.


Amy seems super excited here to be out soaking up that warm sunshine.


Yukiko is trying to teach us a lesson I think. Not sure what it is though.


...and another thing, I am not insane.


Hmm, is that statute trying to look up her skirt?


Ah, such a beauty even when standing next to a garden light.


The Turtle Parade

An unofficial photo using the local attraction theme from the Adventurer's Club, unofficial because I've already submitted the official one for this month.

Amy finds herself a turtle to go on a parade with.

No comments:

Post a Comment