I put in an order for a custom Monster High doll (Ghoulia) by Tin Ink Studio earlier in the week and she's already done. I'm excited to see what I think of this style of doll. I plan on either buying her a mohair wig or trying my hand at making it myself and I also plan on sewing her clothing myself.
I also entered my very first lottery at Integrity Dolls. I've never done a lottery for a doll before but I'd been eyeballing those ITBE Basic dolls since I saw them on the site. And if successful, she'd be my first Fashion Royalty doll.
![]() |
| Image by Integrity Dolls. |
She's the Shimmery Copper doll (what can I say, I love red heads!). I have both my fingers and toes crossed.
My Pure Neemo from Hobbysearch has also shipped. She's just taking forever to get here. I'll do a deboxing when she arrives.

The doll is lovely! Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun with new arrivals. :D
ReplyDeleteI can't wait. Maybe this will be the incentive for me to actually crack on with making things for my dolls instead of buying them all the time! And there's that diorama still waiting for me to get to ... with the 1/6 dolls coming in, I will be able to make a small diorama - no space for ones to accommodate anything larger than this size here...
DeleteI entered for her too! I'm a sucker for red heads too XD
ReplyDeleteOh good luck with your entry! Well, at least if I don't get to win her, hoping that you do so I can still see her through your photos. And I've been eagerly pouring over Blinky's shop the past few days now that I will at least have dolls in the right scale for her gorgeous props.
Delete