Sunday, 2 February 2014

Gideon Reborn

I recently received my Dollzone Cosmo head back from face up artist, Ticuk who did an amazing job on making my Cosmo look a lot more manly. This is the second face up I've had Ticuk do for one of my boys and I am pretty happy with the results. I am not sure if he will keep those eyes as I find them a touch too big for him. The general colour is correct but the size needs tweaking.

Introducing Gideon Black, the dashing (and sometimes scary) owner of the Wayward Inn. He won it in a game of chance and has turned the rundown building into a successful business. The rumour mill says that he came to this timeline to hunt down a renegade and bring the culprit to justice. He ended up staying after an encounter with the enchanting Maeryn Gray. It is because of her that he found himself in the game of chance that gave him the keys to the Inn. Unfortunately, the woman who had captivated him disappeared under mysterious circumstances. She has not been seen since that fateful day...


Two more behind the cut..





2 comments:

  1. He is so handsome—really mature and sexy! His backstory is interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am slowly getting happy with him. I have to admit, he has been a bit of bother trying to nail down, I've had such trouble finding the right look for him but I think I have found it now. His original default face was beautiful but too ... "sweet/good guy" and his second face up was great but was too much "bad boy" and I wanted to strike that balance in between which I think this face up does.

      Delete