My aim is to try to create a room inspired by this one in the 1/6 scale. I already have the dark black flooring which was actually a shelf from an old bookcase. I just need to build the walls and hunt down some scrapbooking paper to use as the wallpaper. As for the wall art, I think I will create some of my own designs for those. It's been a while since I picked up my paintbrushes but it's like riding a bike.
The furniture I will either try to buy or try to make myself. On to the eye candy ...




Really makes me miss Sims 2! What a beautiful room! I love the colors and mix of styles. It's very eclectic and yet it all complements one another. It will be neat to see a version of it brought to life, so to speak.
ReplyDeleteMe too. They were the good ole days weren't they? I loved all the custom stuff for that game. Cannot use a lot of it for Sims 3 because the last time I tried, my game crashed after about an hour. Although, it's not too bad doing interiors in Sims 3 with the EA stuff. You just have to get creative with it.
DeleteI'm looking forward to trying to make something like this for my dolls. Might take me some time to get it all done.