Monday, 3 February 2014

Pure Neemo Box Opening

I've been so anxious about this one as the tracking on her hadn't updated for days but she finally got here today. Let's just say that I'm completely hooked. My plan was to have only one of these but after handling her, I can see more in my future.

These gorgeous catalogs were included. They're written in Japanese but have photos.



The box she came in was pretty standard, reminds me of my Figma boxes but a different shape. She had a small plastic slip on face protector which was nice to see.



 I wasn't sure if she came with extra hand pieces but as you can see, she did which I am stoked about. I don't have to buy them now.


And here she is deboxed and free. The poster is from the catalogs. Introducing Shirakiin Ririchiyo from Inu x Boku SS. I think I'll be calling her Clara.


Her vinyl is unlike any vinyl I have felt before. It's really smooth and velvety and doesn't feel like plastic at all. Seems high quality to me. She can pose like nobody's business and is so easy to pose on top of that. And she's so small, it's just too darn cute. She's on the XS Neemo Flection body that has the shoulder mobility added which I'm relieved about as her arms can pose out and not just up and down. Her hair seems to have some sort of styling gel in it which I'm going to wash out as soon as I can.

This is my first Pure Neemo and I have to say, I am really impressed with Azone and can't wait to get more of these dolls. They're also so tiny, they take up very little room in my display cabinets.

Now I just have to figure out who I will be buying next ...


6 comments:

  1. Aw, she's dear! I'm so glad that she finally arrived. Azones are addictive, aren't they? They are just so much fun to play with. I'm really impressed with their quality. Can't wait to see who your next girl will be. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Azones are way too addictive. Now I just have to find some more clothing for her. This one is fine but I want to redress into something less ... short! I think I have decided, unfortunately for me, they have already been released and are a bit hard to find. Always seems to be the way. I'm always late to the "party".

      Delete
  2. She's really cute! I love that she comes with the different hands! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It gives her a lot more expression to play with.

      Delete
  3. Hehehehe!!!! I'm so glad you love her!! A tip though, when you change her hands, don't twist them as you pull them out, just pull them straight out. When you twist and pull (putting them in or taking them out) the pegs break off O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that! I was twisting them to get them off! Now I know to just pull.

      I just need to find more clothing for her. I heard Blythe clothing fits as she's on the XS body.

      Delete