Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Rune in Black


Just a quick photo session with MyDolling Heeah (Rune). She is by far the hardest doll for me to photograph. I'm not sure why. I'm still not one hundred percent happy with her wig. I've tried several on her now and none of them have worked too well. Guess it's back to the drawing board for that one.



3 comments:

  1. I forgot you had a MyDolling Heeah! I'm very interested in them, aren't they sculpted by the same artist who does Zaoll and Narsha? I think they resemble a Zaoll, and maybe a Narae. I love how they look....so soft and romantic.

    She's so pretty! Even if you're not 100% happy with her wig. I really love her outfit too....I have the worst time with some of my girls. I never find clothes I'm really happy with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Heeah is indeed sculpted by the very same artist as Zaoll and Narsha (at least I know for certain Zihu is also sculpted by that artist).

      I do adore this doll but she is hard to photograph and finding the right wig for her is frustrating me to no end. The problem is, nothing sits right on her head. Nothing. And I even have a wig cap on her.

      Delete
    2. I'm not super surprised she has an odd-shaped head. Zaoll does too. And feet. As long as I had a stretchy wig on her she was good, but any other wig failed.

      She does such amazing work, but so oddly sized!

      Delete