So, you might vaguely remember an earlier post I made back in July about my endless search for the "Yo-SD" doll that I've never really been able to make up my mind about. Since that post, I have come across two new Yo-SD dolls that have really tempted me. I haven't bought any BJDs this year yet so I actually have funds to buy one. The question is ... deciding on which one. I'd love to buy them both but my funds don't stretch so far as I also have to buy clothing for the doll.
On the (screen) left we have the recently released Sadol Star Sena and on the (screen) right, we have be with you Paprika. The only issue with the be with you doll is that for some reason on the company site, they have her as out-of-stock which is a bit confusing. They are both very nice looking dolls and the size I am looking for. Ah, I've definitely not missed this side of the hobby at all!

I hadn't seen either of these dolls before! They are both very cute, but I particularly love Paprika. :D Sometimes picking which doll is the hardest part!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've been looking at Paprika for a while now. I believe the company do pre-order periods but I'm not sure. Her sweetness is what's pulling at me. The picking is so bittersweet sometimes isn't it?
DeleteThey're both really cute, but I am also partial to Paprika! I love her face, it's so calming. And so adorable X3
ReplyDeleteThat's the word I was searching for, calming. Yep, that face definitely is that.
DeleteOh wow I love Paprika, though they seem quite similar, maybe it's the faceup I'm extra loving?
ReplyDeleteThe face up maybe but I think mostly the shape of the lips. The eyes are really what differs between the two dolls. Paprika is definitely winning out on my scale but then again, I have been looking at her for the past month and procrastinating. As usual.
Delete