Wednesday, 3 September 2014

The New Girl

Has it been so long since I last updated the blog? Time seems to speed up the older you get. I've not been very active on the doll front recently due to being on medical leave. This unfortunately leaves very little time for me to focus on my hobbies. In fact, it had slipped my mind that I had this recent new addition on order since earlier in the year and she has only been recently released. I received her today and of course, the first thing to go was her "official" outfit and that horrible styling gunk Azone love to use on their hair.


I can never remember their Japanese character names so I decided to start calling her Eva. She is from Azone's Pureneemo "Character Series" line. A quick shot of her helping me out on my scrapbooking work table. She is sporting her new outfit which I love on her.

9 comments:

  1. She's very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has the cutest little mouth, slightly open. The face painting on these dolls is always so cute.

      Delete
  2. Eva's a pretty name for her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first name that popped into my head I have to admit. But I do think she looks a bit like an Eva.

      Delete
  3. Hi, great outfit and doll! I love the combination of the garments. The Pureneemo dolls are so cute, I really want some of these girls in my own collection :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely won't regret having them in your collection. I order mine from Hobbysearch and I've always found them to be quite reliable and reasonably priced. Just a heads up though, if you want one of the Ex-Cute series, you have to be super fast in ordering as they literally can sell out within minutes when they become available for pre-order.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  4. This is Kirino XD I really like the name Eva though! So cute!

    I agree, too, the hair gunk is dumb, and doesn't even make the hair look like the promo pics... and Kirino's outfit has never been one of my favorites XD She looks way cuter now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The material of her outfit is pretty bad too. I noticed that comparing them to her new outfit. It took me a bit to get all that gunk out but her hair actually feels quite lovely and soft, not at all "plastic" like the other Pureneemo girl I have.

      Delete