My Wimukt order won't arrive for another few weeks (depending on how fast/slow Thai Post is) and Hobbysearch only just shipped the Azone clothes I ordered a week ago over the weekend so she has to make do with Aimi's original school uniform outfit. It's not that flattering on her but what can you do?
She seems to be the same size body as Aimi which I believe is a medium sized body.
Such a great little poser, this one.
I also love how photogenic she is. Usually I have a lot of trouble photographing my Pureneemos but this one, she seems to love the camera.
I'm so happy with her. She is all I imagined and more. And that face just melts my heart. I think she is my favourite of the Mias. I love the hair/eye combination and her hair is so soft. Does not feel like a lot of styling product at all unlike some of the others.
Hopefully my Hobbysearch order should arrive later in the week so she'll get her own wardrobe.




Yaay I'm glad to see that she arrived safely and you're happy with her ♥ She looks adorable with that school uniform and seems indeed very photogenic~ It always annoys me if shops send stuff in way too big boxes that are full of paper/bubblewrapper... It's okay if you get free shipping or something, but it feels a bit annoying to pay a higher shipping cost when it could've been cheaper if the box was smaller ^^; I do understand if the items are especially fragile, but it's not like Azones are so fragile that they need a shipping box three times their size...
ReplyDeleteHope that the clothes arrive soon as well, so Mia can show us all the pretty clothes she got ♥
And yes, Mia does have the M/medium sized body :3
I am sure these companies could find a smaller box if they really wanted to.
DeleteI'm still waiting on the clothes to arrive. Seems like Hobbysearch is taking a bit longer these days to ship their in stock items. They used to be a lot faster.
And thanks for confirming that. I thought it was the M body but wasn't 100% sure.
By the way, just went to check out your latest post on the new Azone but your blog is no longer readable?
She's charming! She has such pretty brown eyes. :)
ReplyDeleteI really love the way her eyes have been done. It's one of my favourites to date.
DeleteShe looks adorable with that outfit, and the doll is super cute!
ReplyDeleteAll the photos are lovely, I hope you get her clothes soon so I can see more of this beauty :D
Thank you. I am really getting antsy even though the wait hasn't really been that long. I just want to have her in her actual clothes. This outfit is not my favourite.
DeleteCongrats on the new arrival Alasse! She's a cutie and that outfit doesn't look too bad on her...actually I rather like it. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
X
Thanks Xanadu! She's fast becoming the favourite of the Pureneemos here. Just something about that sweet face... gets me every time.
Delete