Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Just a little time

It's hard to know what to say here. I know this blog has languished for the past two months, neglected and ignored and I've been MIA. There's a reason for that. I'll just come right out and say it.

After years of struggle and fertility treatments, hubby and I were finally able to get pregnant but sadly, we lost our baby in the first trimester.  The world lost its colour for me and even my hobbies, as much as I love them, held no interest or comfort. This is why I have not been around. I'm still grieving and trying to get through one day at a time.

It's unfortunate that my Pullip Nana-Chan that I pre-ordered a while ago came during this sad time and I've not really had the energy or motivation to enjoy her. But anyone who has lost someone dear to them will understand that it all just takes time.

I know I will get back to the hobby when I am feeling more myself but for now and with an impending surgery looming ahead, it will still be a little more time before things get back to normal in my life and on this blog.

I have missed seeing what everyone has been up to with their collections and maybe I will start slowly there to catch up when I can.


7 comments:

  1. Oh my dear Alasse, I had a feeling all was not right. I really do feel for you both, please accept my sincere condolances. I have always felt loosing a child must be an extremely difficult experience for a couple to overcome, so I do hope you have family around to support you through this very difficult period in your lives.
    Sending you big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh that is awful, so sorry to hear that ;___; I'm sure there are no words that could help you feel better and I never really know what to say in this kind of situations... But I just want to send warm hugs to both of you and hope that things get better for you! I once read an article about a young woman who lost her baby and while the baby was gone, she felt like she had gained a guardian angel for life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hunny, so sorry. Hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! I'm so sorry that happened to you and your husband. I can only imagine what you two must have gone through. :( Take as much time as you need for yourself. The dolls will always be there when you're ready. Take care of you! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! That is just awful and I'm very sorry that you have to go through that. I'm really sorry for your loss. I'll send all my strenght and positive energies to you and your husband.
    Big hugss to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. They are very much appreciated by both hubby and I.

    ReplyDelete