I'll start the ball rolling with Eve, just chilling out.
This is a new wig that didn't come with a fringe but I decided to cut one in, mostly because I think Eve looks better with a fringe than without.
My neglected Saint boy, Josef catching up on some much needed sleep. He really wasn't in the mood for photos.
Another one of the new boy, Jamal, just because he is so pretty.
My entire Pureneemo crew (other than Kohina who is on preorder).
From left to right: {Maia, Sif, Willow, Freya, Loki, Cedric, Kora, Astra}
The two PN boys Loki and Cedric hanging out.
This is where they hang out when I'm not photographing them. This is one of the shelves on my corner display cabinet. I've decked it out to look like a very comfortable lounge area.
The FR crew all together.
My vintage style girl with some oversized sunglasses. Believe it or not, these glasses are supposedly designed for FR sized dolls.
That's it for today.








It's always a pleasure visiting your blog Alasse, so many pretties to see. Your photos are really delightful and I like your little chillout room inside your display cabinet, very cool!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
X
Aww thanks Xanadu. I've really been in the photo taking mood lately which is nice as I hadn't been for a while (but that's more to do with being sucked into a game than anything else.)
DeleteI just love that first photo of Eve, her pose and the angle of the shot really caught my eye :) I think the fringe looks great on her and she's such a pretty girl overall~
ReplyDeleteYou have so many other lovely dolls as well! Great to see a group photo of your Pureneemos (I should take one at some point too!) and wow, they seem to have quite a stylish place to hang out! :)
I also really enjoy seeing your FR dolls! They're so stylish and if I didn't already so many dolls/figures that I collect, I wouldn't mind owning one of those as well XD Your vintage style lady looks great with those sunglasses!
Thanks safir! Oh, I would love to see your Pureneemo group. I don't think I know all of the ones you have yet, just the newer arrivals that you post about.
DeleteThe FR dolls are certainly very different from the other doll lines. To me, they are truly fashion dolls and some of the fashion people make for them just blows my mind. Some of the stuff looks like it could be straight from the catwalk. But they are addictive to buy once you start and then of course, all the fashion available for them and the props that work so well for the 1/6th scale.
I still think those glasses are so huge. I might see if they will fit on the MH girls as they have a bigger head.
You did a nice job with the wig, that fringe looks on point!
ReplyDeleteI love your pureneemo collection and that lounge is super cool!
Also your FR crew is stunning~
Thanks so much! I was a tad nervous about cutting in that fringe as I hadn't done that before on any other wigs so it was a trail run but I'm glad I did a half decent job of it.
DeleteCollecting things for the shelf or diorama is always a lot of fun. Too much shopping!
I love seeing photos of all your dollies together! Eve is very pretty with that wig and please share some more photos of Josef :D
ReplyDeleteThat living room shelf looks so comfortable and amazing~ I hope to one day build a giant doll house xD!!
I'm slowly building up the courage to take a group photo of the bjd collection. It's fitting them all in and getting their faces to show clearly which always trips me up.
DeleteI really should take more photos of Josef. He just always photographs so well. I don't mostly because he has problems sitting on his own without leaning back against something. Hopefully that can be fixed at some point, maybe with sueding.
Oh my gosh, if you build a giant doll house, you'll have to take photos! I would love to see that. I actually played with an idea like that a few years back but never knew where to start and then I discovered diorama boxes which works out well (if I can actually get motivated to make them!)