Saturday, 31 October 2015

Halloween Meet

On Thursday, I met up with my friend for a Halloween Meet. She had all her lovely dolls out in Halloween gear and there was so many lovely cobwebs, pumpkins and yummy cookies to indulge in. I also came home with an extra cu-poche head that I will take photos of for another post. I actually remembered my camera this time so was able to get photos.

All the dolls photographed here belong to my friend (and are posted here with her permission). I didn't take any photos of my dolls. Oh well, next time.  But hey, I enjoy seeing her dolls so I'm happy with the photos I managed to get.

Let's kick off with this gorgeous little girl. 


Oh well, this photo has one of my dolls in it. The one in the middle is my Koron. The other two dolls on either side of her belong to my friend. They are also wearing gorgeous dresses my friend made for my girls (which they are now wearing and will feature in an upcoming post). Such cute faces.




It wouldn't be a meet without some Nendoroids photo bombing the scene (all belonging to my friend as well of course). I really love the expression on Link's face here. He is not a happy chappy at having to change outfits.

The girl in the uniform is my friend's Nendoroid head on a Cu-poche body. It's so neat that she is so hands on with her dolls and figures. I wish I was more like that. I adore this hybrid and might try it myself.


Helen and Finn. Both always manage to steal my heart. They are just the cutest characters and I love Jack Skellington. Man, I wish these type of dolls were still available. I've been after a Corpse Bride doll for ages now.


Nicky and Blair. They are both such lovely dolls. I adore their outfits here.


Close up of Nicky. He has such an amazing face. I really love how gentle and soft it is.


Blair doing a Hamlet. She is one of my favourites. And that eye, wow, it is amazing. Sadly I didn't bring along my Macro filters so couldn't get a closer image of that eye.


The Delf boys. One seems to be doing a Hamlet. Not sure if the other two are all that interested but boy they sure look handsome.


Close up of my friend's pink haired girl. I love this face and hair combo.


Her new Chiika girl. Isn't that face just the sweetest thing? I'm still hoping I can own a Chiika one day myself.

I also managed to experiment with fixing issues with the light on decal eyes. I'm hoping to get a tutorial post up on that in the next week or two.

A great time was had and so much eye candy for me to oogle.

10 comments:

  1. What a cool meet! I love the photo backdrop with all the spiders XD;
    Also, your friend makes really cute pureneemo dresses! @o@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a great seamstress. I wish I could sew half as well as she does. The whole room had this great Halloween vibe. I am glad I remembered to take photos this time!

      Delete
  2. Lovely dolls and other creatures! ♥ All the outfits look awesome, especially that spiderweb jacket and pants *o*

    Chiika is one of my favorite Pureneemos, that version is one of the cutest ones too! ♥ I'm sure you'll someday get a Chiika to your collection :)

    Great to hear that you've came up with something to help with the light on decal eye issues, looking forward to reading what you figured out :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that spiderweb outfit too. I've not seen anything like that before.

      The Chiika face is one of the sweetest. I love it but Azone don't seem to release a lot of versions of her for some reason which is strange as I thought she was one of the more popular ones.

      Just have to sit down and take the step by step photos but I'm hoping I can get up by next weekend.

      Delete
  3. Hi Alasse.
    What a fabulous theme for a meet. Love the photos, your friend has some gorgeous dolls and super props. I can see you had a fun time, I think this hobby is so much more enjoyable when shared with a friend, don't you agree?

    That spider web suit is really neat and I love the elves, they are right up my alley. :)
    Happy Halloween 'n' Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely Xanadu. It's always a treat when we can share this hobby with a friend.

      She has a lot of really lovely dolls and I'm always excited to see them. Their backstories are pretty interesting too. It's neat to see the characters come to life in doll form.

      Happy Halloween to you too! Holidays are the times when I really wish I could have kids around me and is the time I wish fate hadn't been so unkind in that aspect of my life.

      Delete
  4. Your friend has a lovely collection!!! I'm very impressed!!

    I love the spide web suit, so perfect for the season but it's cool like an edgy suit for other occassions as well~

    The Chiika girl's face is so cute *_* wish I could have one too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That spider web suit is just something else isn't it? I agree, an all occasion suit.

      Oooh, once you get one Pureneemo, they just multiply :-)

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I should hire you to take pictures of my dolls all the time! These are lovely! The ones of Nicky, Blair, and Apple (pink hair) are particularly fabulous. I wish I'd gotten pictures of all of our dolls that day. Willow was precious in the rabbit outfit.
    I had such a lot of fun setting everything up for this get-together. I wish we'd thought to do things like this in years past! I'm already trying to come up with some ideas for a Christmas meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I remembered my camera this time. I can never make the phone camera work for me.

      I think Willow is wearing something else now. I had them all change into different outfits the other day when I was changing Sif and Kora into their new dresses. I was amazed at how many clothes I now have for them. I've gone from barely anything to a nice little pile (largely thanks to you!)

      Thanks for the kind words on the photos!

      I'm already looking for some plushies to make for the Christmas meet.

      Delete