Sunday, 27 December 2015

Christmas Day Shenanigans

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We ate too much as per usual but it's the only time of year where there is a lot of nice food.

On Christmas Day, I managed to take some photos but not a lot being that it is one of the busiest days for us in the whole year. I woke up way too early, first by a storm bird and then by a barking dog down the street.

There are two new MH girls added to the collection, a whole bunch of pop vinyl dolls and three big lego sets (one of them being The Big Bang Theory). Where I am going to display all of this is a problem for another day.

But I'll do a photo post on those later. For now, have some Christmas Day Shenanigans.

We'll start with our latest Nendoroid girl, Ichika, who also happens to get up to the most mischief around here...


 Woke up to find she had somehow managed to fall into a big bowl of Christmas ball decorations and couldn't get herself out again.



My two twin girls, Kora and Rina were already dressed to go over to visit with the in-laws. Sadly, it got so busy I didn't have a chance to snap photos of them over there.


I did however manage to snap a photo of Ichika in the Christmas village. I have this suspicion she was a little startled to find herself there.


And my little male cat does not at all seem to be too phased by Christmas. I think he saw a bird on the balcony in this shot.

We're off to see the new Star Wars movie in about an hour so time to sign off for now.

6 comments:

  1. Ohh you got some nice things then! I'll be waiting for the photos :D!!!
    Ichika looks so funny in the village X)! and your cat is so pretty~

    Have a great time the lasts days of this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get some photos. I've been sucked into the world of Animal Crossing New Leaf the past few days. I play it several times a day!!

      I still can't wrap my head around the fact that there's only a few days left of 2015! It's just so surreal and it's gone by so fast!

      Delete
  2. Hi Alasse,
    Sounds like you had a lovely day. Know what you mean about the food, my daughter put on the spread this year and I'm sure she thought she was catering for the 5000! She does the best pork crackling, much better than I do. :)

    Your kitty is cute. Star Wars is on the agenda for us too, so don't tell us anything about it until we've had a chance to see it (probably next week). Have fun!
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Xanadu, Oh boy, that sounds like my Mother-in-law as well. I swear she was cooking for a lot more than four people on the day! But everything was so yummy. We had ham, bugs and prawns with salad sides. And ice cream pudding for desert. It's so hot up here right now, thank goodness for air-conditioned houses!

      Let us know what you think of it when you see it. Don't worry, we don't like spoilers either so I won't be saying a word. Just be careful where you go online as people are posting spoilers left, right and center. It's annoying. Luckily, we were warned by a fellow fan at EB Games about the internet spoiler alerts!

      Delete
  3. Bummer that you got woken up by local critters instead of by reindeer on Christmas. ;)

    I like your new Nendoroid girl! She's got some great expressions and the glasses are great. The pic of her in Christmas Town is adorable.

    I would love to see the Pop Vinyl dolls you got. I don't even know where to get those, or I think I'd have a few myself.

    The Koron twins are so cute! I love that they have matching outfits, as well.

    My favourite picture is the one of your lovely cat. He looks so relaxed, not at all fussed by the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? On all the mornings to be woken up, I think we were out of bed by 6am but I was woken up at 5.30am. I was totally exhausted Christmas night! Full and exhausted.

      Ichika is a lot of fun to play around with. Very expressive.

      EB Games sells the Pop Vinyl dolls. Although it depends what you want. Sometimes you have to go online. We shop through Popcultcha Australia. I get most of my Doctor Who stuff there too. They're pretty reliable. Once they sent me the wrong Doctor Who figure and didn't require me to send the wrong figure back. They sent out the right one free of charge and paid for shipping themselves.

      I wanted to take more photos of the Koron girls but unfortunately, there just wasn't time.

      My cat is never phased by much of anything I think!

      Delete