Friday, 11 December 2015

Just Light Up The World

Picked up some cool looking lights last night and decided to play around with them a bit. Of course, Maxine decided to be my Light Up The World model.






And of course, Roger wanted to get in on the action.


Last but certainly not least, my newest Pop Vinyl, Doc Brown from Back to the Future. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him at our local EB Games store.


A trip down memory lane. Who remembers this scene from the movie. I love that he put a seat belt on Einstein. Now who doesn't want a DeLorean?

8 comments:

  1. I once had a dream that I was on the filming set of back to the future hahaha XD it was cool c:!! Love your Doc!

    Those lights look nice!! The photo with Roger is super cool, like he was on stage :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, man that would have been a nice dream! Better if it came true right? I think it would have been fantastic to be on the set of that movie. I always enjoy watching it, that and Ghostbusters.

      Roger loves to show off so you're probably right about the stage thing. I love playing with coloured lights. It gives such a cool effect and you don't even need filters on the camera or photoshop to do anything. I just resized those images and didn't touch them otherwise. I love it when that happens. Editing photos can be such a pain sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Love those pictures! I enjoy playing with Christmas lights a lot too, they can bring such nice elements to photos~

    Doc Brown looks quite adorable :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found lighting effects always give that extra something to photos and it also means I can actually take photos at night rather than having to stick to daytime which can be problematic for me as I often get the photo taking urge at night.

      I am really loving Doc Brown's design for this doll. I have a few more on my list which I hope to get. Still debating though if I want to get Marty as well. I probably will just to complete this set.

      Delete
  3. Hi Alasse! These are really neat photos, love the lighting effects, they are super duper. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Xanadu. It's the first time I've really played around with Christmas lights and actually have it work in photos.

      Delete
  4. Yay for the doc! Ah, memories!

    Great use of lighting in your photos :D Roger looks very sharp in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently re-watched the Back to the Future series. Made me so nostalgic.

      Thank you. I think I want to play more with it while the Christmas tree is up. Although hubby says he has some coloured disco lights I can use too. He had them from one of his work Christmas parties. He actually went as the Marshmellow man from Ghostbusters this year.

      Delete