1. Post your regular random wishlist!
By regular, I am assuming non-doll related so I've made up this kind of wishlist. There isn't really a lot on it.
- Dr. Who Fabric from an Etsy seller that I want to get so I can commission my next door neighbour to make a tote bag for me.
- A Food Photography book from Amazon. This would be my third food photography book.
- Another Murano Glass bead from Pandora.
2. Post your dolly-related items list!
There isn't a lot on this one either but just a few things I need at some stage.
3. If you could afford to buy any one doll right now, which one would you purchase?
If money wasn't a problem, I would get Iplehouse Stella styled exactly as she appears on her promotional photos.
I think she would make a perfect Goddess character. I've always wanted to shell my Galathea character who I've never really found a suitable candidate for until I came across Stella. But this is just one of those dreams that won't be a reality.
I do love window shopping though even if I will never buy.



Hi Alasse,
ReplyDeleteNot a big wish list, but I do agree Stella would be perfect for a Goddess character, she is stunning. I have learnt though, one should never say never, you don't know what the future may hold. :) You gotta think positive girl!
Hugs,
X
Stella's face is just so riveting to me. I don't know if it's the slight hint of teeth or the expression but I'd have to say, if it was between Stella as the Queen and Snow White, I think I might end up cheering for the Queen. She just looks so regal and confident here.
DeleteI've always adored those bigger IH dolls especially the females. Their bodies look so nice. But, I have seen an IH male in person a few years back and he was a lot of resin to handle so I'm not sure if I could manage a female!
You should totally do more food photography since you already know a lot about it :D I also love gorgeous colorful food photos~~
ReplyDeleteStella's been on my wishlist for ages too! she's super gorgeous, especially her teeth are so charming @o@ I do hope you can get her at one point!
There is colourful rainbow cake that I would love to make one take and take photos of. I don't think it looks too complicated, just very time consuming as it has about five layers!
DeleteI hope you are able to get Stella one day too! I'd love to see what you would do with her. I can see her as part of your collection already!
Your wishlists are very doable!!! I love small wishlists :D I always try to keep mine short too! I didn't know there were books about food photography, but then, I guess there is books for almost everything (and I love that!). It looks like a very nice book too~ and if it inspires you to take more photos of food then great!! I think your food photos are amazing, and make me hungry :D haha
ReplyDeleteStella is a gorgeous sculpt and the way they styled her on those photos is stunning!
Aww thanks for the kind words! The downside to these food photo books, they also make me hungry! I love looking at photos of food. I like the way food can be styled and arranged to meet certain concepts. I want to try taking photos of some fresh fruit soon.
DeleteShe just looks like the evil Queen from Snow White in her promo shots I think. A very stunning evil Queen. I can't imagine a Snow White that could surpass her in beauty!